Sunday, 8 December 2013

Come On Let's Go

Our Karl is contemplating destroying all the mobile devices in the house and removing the house number from the front door. He's getting Salinger Syndrome which is cool. Jack and Karl stuck in the house together, agoraphobic, writing tomes that will never be published. Oh the satisfaction of splendid isolation...Yawn,yawn. Now it's time for me to sit upstairs and put my feet up again while he goes down into the servants quarters to wring his hands and wonder what to do next. He did to his credit, during daylight hours, make a feeble burst for freedom; a mobile phone call, a few text messages and an email. But that's it back to the dark again my boy and your endless attempts to find a solution to the puzzle(Jack) that is niggling at him. Like me he doesn't want surgery which is good from my point of view. I am a big part of his life even though he loathes me. Well he has no choice unless he does the dirty and cops out on me - which we all know by now he's not going to do. Too weak, too much respect for others blah blah blah...it's all lies 'cause what's really ailing the man is that he's scared of dying but there again, so am I. Shame...sad emoticon for Jack and Karl:-( Sad.Sad.Sad. Time for a brandy, a lorazepam and a hot bath. Water what's the fascination with the water he can't even swim must be some New Age floaty hydrotherapy shit he's read about. Huh, I hope the bastard boiler breaks down and the water goes cold. That'll bring him to his senses... Whoa, and it has, 'you can have your bath mate. I 'aint gonna stop ya' but he's well pissed with me, 'calm down, steady on old chap, no need to get nasty with your tumour. Share and share a like.' He's threatening to rip it out with his own hands, I told him that that would leave a helluva mess but he don't care, he's up for the fight now, grimacing and screaming and I can feel the tides turning...'COME ON LETS GO, COME ON LETS GO ITS TIME FOR YOUR DESTRUCTION JACK!'

No comments:

Post a Comment